Thursday, May 1, 2014

Neon Tweed





I'm really try to move spring along.  I headed out in the Monsoon rains in this ensemble, almost begging the universe to cooperate.  I love this skirt because it has great texture, but can easily be professional enough for the work place, especially when you add a blazer (JCrew Schoolboy Blazer, here).  I love blazers simply for the fact that really can give you a nice professional look, perfect for a business casual or business work environment.  Finishing off my look is my new Kate Spade pumps (here) that I just got in from Nordstrom.  I'm also a huge fan of this color, it's a not true brown "worn luggage" color that has a lot of potential to look great as a neutral with a lot of things, bonus they come in 3 other colors.  Have a great day everyone!  


0 comments:

Post a Comment