Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Memorial Day Weekend: Honor, BBQ's, and Sales

Memorial Day weekend is a full weekend to fully appreciate our service members, those who voluntarily step up to protect people they don't know, and who will probably never have the chance to thank them for all they do for us.  And of course, this being America, retailers utilize the holiday weekend to promote sales on all sorts of everything.  I do my fair share of reflection, thanks, and economy stimulation over holiday weekends, and this is no exception.  Below are the goodies I picked up over the weekend!

Manolo Blahnik BB Pumps $387 Nordstrom / $465 Saks

                                                              
                                                      Jimmy Choo Marcia Sandal $450 Nordstrom
Valentino Bow Pump $504






JCrew Sleeveless Drapey Cove Top
JCrew Factory Circle Neck Dress
JCrew Pink Geo Shirtdress

I also picked up a few basics like my beloved Jackie Cardigan from JCrew, a few house items, and a pair of pumps from JCrew.  I'll do full reviews when I receive everything from my favorite UPS guy!!




0 comments:

Post a Comment