Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Linen Pullover Sweater




It's no secret that the weather hasn't exactly been spectacular lately so a linen sweater made sense when I was out and about shopping this weekend.  I've been spying this sweater on Banana Republic's website for a little while and decided to give it a try while in the store and I'm so glad I did!  This is a nice, light and airy sweater with just a little texture to make it interesting.  Ribbed Linen Pullover - Banana Republic   Because everything was 40% off this weekend, I also picked up this super cute white flower statement necklace.  White Floral Statement Necklace - Banana Republic

I paired this sweater with Paige Skinny jeans and wedges for a casual weekend look, and with black cropped JCrew pants and my LK Bennett wedges for work.  Either way, the sweater is great!


0 comments:

Post a Comment