Wednesday, December 5, 2012

The Great Sweater

I usually don't discriminate when it comes to buying myself new things.  I also tend to hone in on something that I "NEED" (i.e. don't really need at all, but somehow have gotten it into my head that I clearly don't have a high enough volume of an item to sustain me through a season.)

This past couple of weeks it has been sweaters.  Maybe it's because my office is cold, maybe it's because I haven't even bothered to unpack my winter clothes from last year and it looks like I don't have many sweaters, or maybe it's just because this seasons smattering of sweaters is freakin adorable. 

In any case, here are some of my recent favorites for your viewing pleasure!!

JCrew Bling Cardigan (on sale for $59.50)




JCrew Tippi in Stripe (on sale for $79.50)



JCrew Buttoned Boat Neck (on sale for $59.50)





Ann Taylor Pocketed Cowl Neck $88



Ann Taylor Merino V-Neck $78 (I got mine in Berry)

Ann Taylor Merino Cardigan $78

Neither of these two would transfer well in photos sorry!

Be on the lookout for reviews of all the above in the near future!



1 comments: