Monday, December 10, 2012

Ann Taylor pocketed cowl neck sweater

You might remember my "great sweater" post from the other day, as promised I'm reviewing as they arrive so here you go!

I purchased the Ann Taylor Pocketed Cowl Neck sweater in "sun deck", to start I LOVE this color it's a really nice light brown that went well with both my cognac riding boots and a pair of chocolate brown booties.


The fabric is great, it has a great fit - boxy without being baggy and still manages to hug you properly!, I am a huge fan of the length (hemmed and the sleeves), and the cowl is a great cozy cowl without being huge and overpowering!  I got this in an XS and feel like it fits true to size. 

Overall, this is a win for me!!

3 comments:

  1. Very cute! I was eying that sweater online but cowl necks are hit and miss for me. I want to know more about the cognac riding boots, too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ashley definitely try it on! It fits a lot differently than it looks like it would if that makes sense!

      Ohhhh the boots :-) Reason #1 I'm not surprised you want to know more - they are Tory Burch. I got them last year at Nordies and omg am I in LOVE. She has very similar pairs this year so get on it! ;-)

      Delete
  2. I thought they looked like Tory! =). I have yet to own a pair of her riding boots and think this should be rectified very soon!

    ReplyDelete