Wednesday, December 12, 2012

How I Wore It: Knee high boots, Tweed, and the Ann Taylor Keyhold Peplum Shell

I LOVE me some knee high boots, but I am always afraid of what they actually look like on me, and how the office environment will accept them.  The funny thing is I see women in knee boots of all kinds (heeled, pointed toe, flat, riding boots) in my office (and many others) every day.  And they always look amazing.  Me, I feel like the second I put them on I look a little "street walker". 

But I couldn't keep these in my closet in their box anymore damnit!  I wanted to wear my boots!!!  So I figured I would pair my knee high, camel leather, pointy toe boots with JCrew tweed.  Because Tweed makes everything classier right?!





Skirt - JCrew, Shell - Ann Taylor Keyhold Peplum Shell (new - here) Mine is Rose Taffy, Cardigan - Banana Republic, Belt - JCrew, Necklace - The Limited

Close up of top:  (This is much more pink in real life)





Boots/Tights/Skirt: Boots are Via Spiga Tights are Nordstrom


Bracelet selection for today: (a host of Kate Spades)






1 comments: