Thursday, March 29, 2012

Spring Dresses

The 70 and 80 degree weather last week got me really excited for all things Spring, with this week being cold and rainy, I feel like I desperately need to cling to that Sping-y mentality.  To me nothing says Spring like bright colors and dresses.  This post is all about the dresses!! 

JCrew: Big Apple Tunic Dress $150



Piperlime: Pim + Larkin Colette Dress $79


Nordstrom:  Diane Von Furstenberg Leandra Dress $425


Nordstrom: Alex & Ava Colorblock Wrap Dress $158


Nordstrom: Presley Skye Sloane Dress $138


2 comments:

  1. Corset Dresses give us the impression of tightly squeezed waists and straps that knock the breath out of ladies. It was most likely the case with corset dresses back while in the Victorian times, Victorian ladies wore these for just one of a few purposes - health related reasons or to seem to have the desired hourglass shape of the times.
    Naughty Lingerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the Pim and Larkin dress in my shopping bag/checkout cart thing right now!

    ReplyDelete