Friday, March 16, 2012

Sandals and Wedges and Dresses, oh my!

There is something about Spring weather that really makes me excited to start shopping for sandals and wedges.  And dresses. 

Maybe it's because I've been trapped inside of winter coats and bulky sweaters and furry uggs for months.  Maybe it's that first warm breeze that reminds me of tropical vacations.  Maybe I'm just like 99% of the rest of the population that lives in sub zero tundra's and dreams of moving to Florida. 

But no matter what it is, shopping for Spring always gets me happy!!!  Here is a little glimpse of Spring new on the market!

Jack Rogers $105





I've never owned a pair of these classic sandals (shocking I know) and I have decided that this is the year I'm getting myself some!  The Platnium seems to be the "it" color so that's what I'm going with unless someone has a better suggestion!

Jack Rogers Wedge $198




I'm in love with these!!! I was looking for exactly this last year, they were no where to be found and now, here they are!!! 



LK Bennett $298





Yes my friends these are the shoes that became obscenely popular after Princess Kate was seen in them, and know you can be like the Princess too!!

JCrew Elinor Dress $138




I have a very similar dress from last year that I love, so I will be looking to add this to my spring wardrobe because I know it's an amazing piece!!

Vince Camuto Dress $165




Ever since adding my Vince Sparkly shoes to my collection (blogged here) I have done nothing but crave more Vince in my life.  I'm thinking this dress is the PERFECT way to give him a better presence in my closet ! Plus I have a wedding to go to in May and this dress might just work!








1 comments: