Tuesday, March 20, 2012

How I Wore It - Something Pink




Cardi - F21, Necklace - F21, Tank - Old Navy, Jeans - Banana Republic (straight)


Let's talk about Forever 21 for a minute.  When I was in college this was the place to get your weekend "going out outfits", but since I've been out of college for about 13 years and in any case have zero need for "going out outfits", I haven't been in this store in years.  I will occassionally peer through the windows wondering to myself how in the hell anyone shops inside of such a disorganized disaster. 

BUT, I have been seeing so many people blogging about the fabulously adorable things they have found at Forever 21, it inspired me to venture in and give it a try again.  I was given the advice to go into the store in the morning, on a weekday, with a clear mind and the mindset to dig throught the racks. 

Well dig I did my friends and here are the results....

For $57 I bought an open flyaway cardi with hot pink and orange stripes, a short sleeve pin tuck collar shell, a collar necklace of pearl and little pink fabric pieces woven in, a long layered bead necklace, a long turquoise bead necklace, and a cobalt blue belt.





0 comments:

Post a Comment