Thursday, June 9, 2016

Travel Style



You guys.  This top has become an absolute staple in my wardrobe over the last couple of weeks!  I originally picked it up in blush pink to wear with my lululemon pants for our flights to Hawaii. When I travel I like to be comfortable, but also at least a teeny bit stylish and I am always always cold so layers are a must!  I saw this lightweight top in store just a few days before I left for vacation so naturally I snapped it up, then put it on and immediately went back for another color!  Now I am considering grabbing the other 2 colors as well, because I feel like it's one of those tops that I will be so sad to let go of when it gets old and ratty.  The top is soft, comfy, and very flattering.  It's also a great price point and can be worn as a workout to/from top as well as an everyday shirt! Happy Shopping!

Shop the Look:  Top -   Exact here
                        Pants - Exact here, similar here
                        Sandals - Exact here, similar here
                        Tote - Exact here, similar here and so cute!



0 comments:

Post a Comment