Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Stripes, Leopard and Tassels!









 


I'll be the first to say I am not a t-shirt kind of gal.  BUT this t-shirt is AMAZING. And it may just be the shirt that makes me embrace my inner casual, T loving self.  Can we also discuss just for a second how much I am loving the tassel craze this Spring?  This little beauty was only $24 and I can see it being worn with pretty much everything in my closet!

Shop the Look:    Shirt (exact here, similar here)
                          Jeans (exact here, similar here and only $51!, similar here)
                          Necklace (similar here, similar here)
                          Clutch (exact here, similar here)
                          Shoes (exact here, similar here)
                          Sunglasses (similar here, similar here)



0 comments:

Post a Comment