Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Spring Tweed








Tweed is my absolute favorite fabric.  It is wearable - and by that I mean literally anyone can wear it! The fabric is very forgiving, thick enough to smooth out "problem" patches, It is also available in so many pieces - Jackets, Skirts, Dresses, shoes.  So it is a very easy piece to mix in to your wardrobe.  Paired with my Valentino Rockstuds I'm taking this ensemble straight to the office! Stayed tuned this week while I show you some of my favorite Tweed looks! Happy Shopping!

Shop the Look:     Dress (exact here, similar here)
                           Shoes (exact here, similar here and on sale!)
                           Clutch (similar here, similar here)
                           Necklace (similar here, similar here)


0 comments:

Post a Comment