Thursday, February 23, 2012

Shoes!

Oh you are lucky today.  We are headed back to the true nature of this blog and we are talking shoes.  Honestly I have no idea what it is about shoes that makes me so ridiculously, gleefully happy.  Giddy with excitement even. 

Of course we aren't talking about giddy happiness from your basic black work pump or flat you desperately need.  No, we are talking about something that makes the shoe special.  Something that you look at and instantly fall in love with. 

We remember my post about the shoes that inspired the blog right?! My glittery Kate Spade Charm sandals?  Well the pair that I'm about to show you, the pair I most recently fell in love with, are a much more practical shoe.  Ok they aren't, but it doesn't matter does it?

Welcome to my shoe collection Vince Camotu Crane pumps!!

ooohhhhh aaaaahhhhhh.  I love them.  They are magical.  And for having a 5 inch heel and 1/2 in platform they are surprisingly comfortable. 

Now, I have absolutely no idea where I am going to wear these puppies.  Currently I'm thinking they will make a debut with a pair of jeans at class one of these nights.  What can I say, they are stunning and should be shared with the world! 

Would it be wrong to just wear them around my house?

0 comments:

Post a Comment