Monday, February 27, 2012

Accessories edition

If you are anything like me accessories are the bane of your existence.  I amost never have any idea what I am doing when it comes to doning myself with belts, scarves, earrings, necklaces..... ok well scarves are easy as long as I'm keeping it simple and just wrapping one around my neck.

One of the things that I will consider my "goal" over the next few months is to experiment with accessories a little more.  Hopefully if you stay tuned to my new "How I wore it" section, you will see a few accessories sneak their way in! 

Some of the pieces I am on the war path to add to my current wardobe, in no particular order are

Hot Pink Skinny Belt



This one is from Ann Taylor and weighs in at $30.  Neons are huge this spring, and I figured a belt is a) a good accessory and b) a great way to add neon without going overboard.


A Blue Skinny Belt - This one is from Old Navy and is about $13


 



















A Wide Stripe Belt, This one is from Ann Taylor Loft and is about $38.







And Finally, I found a Turquoise necklace today on Amazon for $53 that I think will make an appearance in my jewelry box, because I am in LOVE with it!!!














1 comments:

  1. I have a turquoise necklace that looks a lot like that and I am totally going to rock it tomorrow! Even though it's a tishhh summery, it's going to be March 1st, so that's close enough for me :-)

    ReplyDelete