Sunday, July 27, 2014

Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2014 - Introduction




It's here it's here!! Hooray it's here!!!  Words can barely describe the joy and happiness I have when the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale rolls around!!  This year, like every other year, I have managed to scour the racks, read descriptions and try out new looks and pairings to find *exactly* what I need want.  I usually take advantage of this sale to purchase higher-end items that I may not necessarily consider buying until the season was well under way and sale prices began to hit, but with the Anniversary sale, you can shop fall on sale before it even gets here! LOVE THAT!


I've split my amazing finds into 3 posts to make things just a teeny bit easier to follow, with links to each below.  Happy shopping!!

Work Wear Collection

Casual Wear Collection

Shoes and Accessories Collection


0 comments:

Post a Comment