Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Rocking the 9:5

As most of you know I work in a "business casual" conservative office environment, unfortunately my taste in clothing doesn't always reflect the atmosphere :-)  I like to dress up and accessorize and push some boundaries, and most of all I love prints, I love shoes, and I love colors.  

Enjoy!


Kate Spade Fit and Flare 





I freakin love Kate no question everything she creates is amazing.  Well probably not everything, but most things.  Plus this fit and flare is flattering on everyone. 

JCrew and Joie - a perfect pairing




I wasn't sure I was going to love this Joie top (here) but I have to tell you it's pretty amazing, I paired it here with a JCrew No.2 pencil skirt, statement necklace, and black peep toe pumps with snake print trim


DVF 





I wasn't 100% sure that snake print would be office appropriate, but you know what? I don't care!!! I love LOVE this dress!!!! This is via the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale (here)



2 comments:

  1. I love all three looks! You rock the snakeskin! And I agree Kate Spade could basically do no wrong. Although her dresses tend to be too long for my short self, so I'm jealous of your fit and flare!

    ReplyDelete