Thursday, May 9, 2013

Hello and a Month Long Recap

Well hello!  An awful lot has been happening over the past few weeks!! Here is a quick recap:

- I have become hopelessly addicted to miles reward travel and researching miles accumulation methods and finding and booking reward travel.  

For anyone who knows me (like knows me knows me) knows just how stinkin big of a deal this is.  I LOVE to travel, in fact there is almost nothing I love more.  I have been having a glorious time. 

- Work has been insane. 

No big story to tell here, I just have been neglecting my poor blog at work's expense. 

- I'm on a house decorating kick. 

We've lived here for a year, there still isn't anything on our walls, in the little shelving cubbies near the TV.  Nadda.  It's about damn time.  I am super excited to report I found a fabulous patio set from Pottery Barn that I am completely in love with, I am not excited to report that I have spent every.single.one. of the past 4 weekends between working and visiting the Pottery Barn.  

Stay tuned for more posts, recaps, house stuff, etc. etc. etc. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment