Monday, November 12, 2012

How I Wore It: 9-5 edition

Ever since I started working I have had less and less time for my poor neglected blog.  I was reading a post on an on-line forum the other day with someone looking for blogs with inspiration for the business casual working set.  Well my friends that's me, although it's not exactly 9 to 5, it is a professional corporate environment with a business casual dress code. 

Basically, expect to see more business casual and less casual, although I suspect I'm not exactly doing a great job of either lately...... 




Close up of tights and shoes:



Close up of top/cardi/necklace combination:





Cardigan - Banana Republic (online in camel only, but in stores in white)
Skirt - JCrew's No.2 wool pencil skirt in charcoal gray (my favorite pencil skirt of all time)
Shell - Jcrew
Shoes - JCrew Mona in patent
Tights - Forever 21 herringbone in navy blue





0 comments:

Post a Comment