Thursday, July 5, 2012

Hair Donation 2012

Hair donation is something I have now done a few times, here is a re-cap of my chop! 

The last time I donated I did it with Locks of Love, I didn't realize it at the time, but apparently they sell the wigs they make with donations.  Personally, if kids and Women are sick I feel that if we donate hair for free, they should make the wigs and donate those wigs to those that need them.  I don't like the idea of selling the donation. 

So this time I donated to Pantene Beautiful Lengths, who takes all donations and in turn donates the completed wigs to Women in need of them. 

Before:






After:




If you can't tell from the above photo, I LOVE the new cut!!! I am a huge huge fan of short hair on me, so I am thrilled.  Yay.


1 comments:

  1. Love it, and I'm glad to know about Locks of Love vs. Pantene's program. I totally agree with you, they should be free.

    ReplyDelete