Tuesday, January 3, 2012

For the Love of Nordstrom

I know I said it earlier, but really, retailers are knocking it out of the park this Spring!! Everywhere I turn I am falling deeper and deeper in love with the colors, styles and textures of Spring.  My love is currently settling in for the long haul at Nordstrom. 

For anyone who knows me, they know how deep my love for Nordstrom runs.  I have a serious love affair with that store, and honestly, if it was legal I could easily settle in and never leave.  Hell they even serve wine, I could be happy forever. 

Here are some of my favorite pieces.......

I love the color combination here, and the swingy skirt is something I could wear all summer.  Total outfit cost around $200.00





This outfit is a very buttoned up look that I love, all pieces are Halogen and Total cost is about $150.00



I have no words for this dress it is just a gorgeous color, a perfect drape, and has beautiful details! $118.00




Are you drooling yet? I thought so.  And because no outfit is complete without gorgeous accessories, these are the spring pieces in my wish list:

Tory Burch Shoes, I absolutely love the details on the heel of these sandals.  I am such a sucker for splashy little details on shoes..... $395.00


Halogen "Altitude" Scarf $36.00




And finally, Michael Kors Sunglasses these come in 3 colors and I am in love with the shape! $99.00



Swoon.



0 comments:

Post a Comment