Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Capriccio Delicious-ness

All things Providence

Capriccio

Well what can I say about this amazing restaurant that hasn't already been said?  Let me start with zomygod.  Capriccio is ah-maz-ing.  Really it is that good.  Let's start here: if you haven't gone yet, make a reservation - now.  Like right now.   

My fabulous husband took me here to celebrate my 30th birthday.  Not only was the food completely amazing, but each and every aspect was handled in the most detail oriented way possible. 

Let me give you an example.  I hate (detest actually) the thought of people singing to me in a restaurant.  The online reservation system prompts you to enter any special ocassions, and husband wrote in the comment section that we were celebrating a birthday, would love a nice quiet table somewhere and no celebration was necessary.  Well cudos to Capriccio for LISTENING! We had a great table, a great waiter and a beautiful birthday cake delivered after dinner with no pomp and circumstance whatsoever.  Our waiter dropped off the cake, said happy birthday and left us in peace.  That act alone and they won my heart forever.  

Ok on to the part that matters, the food because that is what we all came here for.   I may have trouble describing the food, it's that good.  The lobster ravioli, minestrone soup, each course was loving served and tasted amazing.  You can tell that a lot of thought and care goes into each dish coming out of that kitchen, the chefs are proud to serve such amazing quality dishes and let me tell you I am happy to eat it. 

Here is a photo of my main course:



Have you made a reservation yet?!


0 comments:

Post a Comment